Wednesday, April 18, 2018

House Mouse Challenge

   
     Before my hands started giving me issues, I always entered The House Mouse Challenge #264. It is Anything Goes with the option of Let's Eat!   They were one of the stamp brands that I started collecting way back in the early 90's.  When I saw the newest challenge, I decided to give it a try.

     I started with kraft card base, and a layer of wood designer paper from JoAnn's Fabric.  I stamped my mouse image with Hero Arts Intense Black ink, and began coloring with Copic markers.  There was also some sponging done to create my clouds.  The image is a stamp called Balanced Diet, from 2010.  I cut it out with a wonky stitched die, added some colored die cut corners, and the word YUM which I coated in glossy accents.  For accents I added some sparkle to the sprinkles and pearls to my flowers.

     Here is hoping you enjoy what I created!  It felt really good to use my House Mouse stamps again.

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Carol L said...

Totally cute and fun card! Love those clouds in the sky with those pretty flowers and ferns too!

Janice M said...

This is adorable! I LOVE those flower corners!! Will have to see if I can find those.

Sue said...

Hi Mary Anne, I have missed you. Hope whatever trouble you are having with your hands can be treated so you can continue to stamp. LOVE your card, the image is adorable and colored up so beautifully along with the background piece. I like how you offset it too. Flower corners are the perfect touch to finish off your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

HUgs
Sue

Sue from Oregon said...

Hi MaryAnne! So happy to have you join our challenge!!! We have loved our meece for a long time haven't we? This image just makes me laugh! Thanks for shairing with us at HMFMC!

♥ Sue Kment

Dorte said...

Love the image used Mary Anne, thanks for joining in the fun at HM&FMC, hope you will join us again soon.
Dorte x

Robyn Oliver said...

I'm really liking your card Mary Anne, great image and colours, and love how you've added the die cut flowers, fabulous card

Christine said...

Hi Mary-Anne how sweet is this gorgeous cute image..these guys are having so much fun Eating..lol super colours so fresh fab take on the option chall theme Lets Eat.

Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall.
smiles Christine x

Sue said...

Just in case you didn't see it, your card won a prize at the HMFMC.

Hugs
Sue