Thursday, May 24, 2018

TMS #454


     Good day to you!  The sun is shining and it looks like a lovely day.  After 13 days of rain and gloom, I think we are very deserving.


     Today I want to share a card I created for the Tuesday Morning Sketches #454.  I like this sketch since there is so much you can do with it.  I used a recently purchased Hero Arts set called It's Fiesta Time.  I think I  have a new favorite set!


     I started with a base of textured Bazzill card and then a layer of printed Fiesta paper.  I cut my rectangle with a Tonic die and embossed it with a Darice folder.  My images were stamped with Hero Arts Intense Black ink and colored with Copic markers.  My sun is from Lil Inker.  I added a few sparkle gumdrops, and some Glossy Accents to the eyes, nose and tongue of my Chi-Chi.  The extra hat was cut from some of the left over paper.

I would also like to take this over to Little Red Wagon Challenge, called Under the Sun!
Also, Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, which is use more than one stamp.

     Really hope this made you smile, and gave a boost to your day.

10 comments:

Carol L said...

After having had 2 chihuahuas around our house for quite a few years, this card just melts my heart! I love the little taco on his behind! Too cute! Love your take on the sketch too with such a creative card. Pure fun! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge, and good luck!

jimlynn said...

It made me smile and smile some more! SO cute and fun. I just love the chihuahua (and that stamp set has been on my wish list for a couple of weeks now) and all the fun elements you used on here. LOVE IT!
Lynn

Dora said...

Beautiful card, funny too with that image.

Wendy said...

So stinkin cute, Mary Anne! I just love everything about this card especially that chihuahua! Your inside sentiment made me giggle! TFS and enjoy this beautiful day! :)

Debbie said...

Haha! What a fun and adorable card!! Cute image and sentiments!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Patti said...

OMG Mary Ann sooooo much to love about this cart. That stamp set is the WAY cute!!! So much personality and great elements in this. I bet I'm not the only person who goes looking for that stamp set now LOL!! Thanks for creating with us again this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Misty Elam said...

This is so cute!! I like the layout and that embossed black background is gorgeous!! The whole thing is gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Misty

Melissa Craig said...

Aye carumba! This is so darn cute! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

JanR said...

Great card! I especially like the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Sue said...

Hi Mary Ann, loving your fun card. That stamp set is adorable and you used it in such a creative way.

Hugs
Sue