Friday, May 11, 2018

Playing with a Great Sketch!


     This week the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches #452, is a great one!  I was offered by Debbie Foster, part of the design team, and I enjoyed working with it.


     My card is an assortment of dies and stamps bought on Ebay, and papers by K & Co. card and mat pad, that I picked up at Tuesday Mornings. I added some Snug Hug seam binding for my knot.  I also added some gold sequins and a great gold and pearl brad from Pizzazz Aplenty for my flower center.

     I would also like to enter this at Shopping Our Stash #353 which is Chanson Papillon

     It is a glorious day in PA.  Plenty of sun and no humidity.  May have to go to the church fair up the street, this evening.  Storms are moving in for the rest of the weekend, so outside time may be hit or miss.  Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend, if you are a mom.

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

Great sketch AND a great card!!! Love the colors you used for this and what a wonderful idea to add the flower. So very pretty!
Happy Mom's Day to you too and have a nice weekend.
Lynn

Patti said...

Mary Anne your card is BEAUTIFUL!!! All your elements are perfect and you rocked our sketch, thanks so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches :)

Carol L said...

Great use of all the elements on your card, and I love that butterfly with the flower! The gold touches take this one over the top and make it so pretty! Thanks for playing along with the TMS challenge! Have a great weekend and a fun mother's day as well.

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful card! I love the pink and gold together!

Wendy said...

Beautiful in every way, Mary Anne! Love the pretty color and the pops of gold! TFS and have yourself a wonderful Mother's Day, too! <3

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! I love the pink and gold combo! Great dies and embellies!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Another beauty! I love the mix of dies and the colors. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Donna said...

Great take on the sketch (and our challenge)!
Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for Chanson Papillon!

Janice M said...

Mary Anne this is sooo pretty! Love the touches of gold and that butterfly! That Tuesday Morning is a money pit! LOL I spend to much $$ there but can't pass up a good bargin.