Saturday, May 19, 2018

Bling, Bling!


     Today I have a card that is created for the current challenge at Double D Challenges.  The theme is Bling it up!  I thought about this for a couple days before setting to the task.  I decided to go with a three color pallet, and let the sentiment and background paper do the work.  Okay, I did think about the bling but going with those colors made it an easy choice. 


Here is what I used:

Papers:  Black and white card, printed fabric print from Pinterest.
Stamps:  Spring Sentiments by Stampendous
Dies and Punches:  Butterfly is Martha S.  and stitched Oval dies
Bling:  Stickles, pink 3mm gems and adhesive trim with st
ones, by Fabulous Finds

     This was a fun card to create!  Very appropriate for this morning, as I watch the Royal Wedding.  Did you see Meghan's tiara?  Wowzer!

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card! I love the black and pink together as well as that lovely background paper! So pretty!

Donna Phelan said...

That paper is gorgeous! And I love how you accented this beautiful creation with all of those rhinestones. Fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Bling It Up, Donna, DT Member.

Wendy said...

Your card is gorgeous, Mary Anne....just like the royal bride! Love the color combo of this and that you left the paper & beautiful sentiment do all the work! The bling works so well with this too...just like that tiara! Gorgeous wedding for the new married couple and I was happy to see the sun shining there because here it is pouring buckets! Blah! Happy Saturday to you and TFS this beauty! :)

Carol L said...

This is just beautiful! I love the colors and sentiment and beautiful bling! Sorry, I missed the royal wedding and missed Meghan's tiara, but I'm sure it will be played all over the internet for the coming week. I'll settle for reruns :) Have a good weekend, even if it's going to be another wash-out.

jimlynn said...

Color choices - perfect!
Bling - perfect!
Yep, we have a perfect card here. So very beautiful Mary Anne. I love the background paper, sentiment, and of course that wonderful fun bling too.
Lynn

Darlene said...

Fabulous use of bling on this beautiful card Mary Anne! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Bling’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!