Sunday, April 22, 2018

Ahoy There!


     Today I have a card that I created for the challenge at Shopping Our Stash #350, called Yo Dude!  All those that think that Ahoy There is the same kind of greeting as Yo, Dude, raise your hand.  LOL!

     I looked and looked for a background with a bright moon, and ended up printing it from Pinterest.  I layered that on white and began building.  My cloud, fishing boat, and sea gull dies are all from Ebay.  The gulls were colored with Copic markers.  The windows on my boat were filled in with Glossy accents, and silver beads were added as accents.  All of the stamps used were from Sheena Douglass and her Sea View collection.  I stamped some waves with Unicorn White ink and did my sentiment with WOW embossing powder.  The inside says, Happy Birthday, Mate.

     Thanks for sharing your Sunday with me, and I hope to see you again real soon!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

OMGosh, I love this one! Such a great card for a guy! Love the boat and just the whole scene you created here, Mary Anne! Great job!

Carol L said...

This is one cool card and perfect for a dude, my hand is raised in response to your question. Love the details, especially the seagulls and waves. Great take on the challenge!

Donna said...

Yep - Ahoy is a perfect Yo Dude greeting!
Your card sooooo reminds me of being on the east coast!!
Loves it!!
Thanks so much for joining the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week for our YO DUDE challenge!!

jimlynn said...

This making me miss the beach! For some reason I dearly love sea gulls - and they really do perch on things like this. Fabulous card for a guy or anyone. Love it.
Lynn