Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Getting a Jump on Christmas!


     Today, I used this weeks sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I have been trying real hard to make a fresh Christmas card everyday, so I do not get behind at the end.

   

     Here is the sketch that was used.  I hope you enjoy what I came up with! The following is a list of what I used:

Papers:  White card stock, designer paper from American Crafts Jolly Collection, and silver foil card for cutting.

Embossing:  Folder from Darice.

Ink:  Soft Sky from SU! Versamark and silver embossing.

Stamps:  Hero Arts, Holiday Sayings.

Die:  Ebay

Embellishments:  Enamel dots from SU!

     That is it for today.  Hope it is a good one!  Praying for Texas.

9 comments:

Carol L said...

How beautiful!!! I love that gorgeous angel along with the soft sky colors!! It's a fantastic take on the sketch challenge and beautifully designed! Your Christmas stash is going to be fantastic if you keep making fabulous cards like this one! Thanks for sharing with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

Janice M said...

Oh Mary Anne this is just Gorgeous! Love everything about it specially the bits of silver. Awesome take on our sketch this week so glad you could join us!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous, love the Angel.....

Wendy said...

How pretty!!!! OMGosh, I love your pretty paper and that gorgeous angel diecut, Mary Anne! Amazing take on this week's sketch! LOVE IT!!! TFS and have yourself a great day! :)

Patti said...

OMG I love your angel and the pretty color you chose to compliment her. I am amazed at you Christmas card making goal - you go girl! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Debbie said...

This is absolutely beautiful!! I love the silver angel!!!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! That angel is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Darnell said...

This is gorgeous, Mary Anne! I love the pastel coloring with the silver! That angel die is breathtaking! And high five to you for making a card a day! Wish I had your discipline, but, no, Hammy and I will be here in full panic mode in the middle of November!! Hugs, Darnell

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
this is beautiful, I love that color for Christmas and such a beautiful die cut.