Sunday, July 5, 2015

Visiting the Playground!

 
     I got too jammed up last week, to play at Pixie's Snippets Playground, but I am hoping this card will fit the bill.  I am still trying to use things that have been in my stash for ages, and that includes this large sunshine stamp from Inkadinkado.    This is week # 184 at PSP.

     I started with a base of pumpkin spice card from Gina K. Designs, a scrap of designer paper left from my last card.  Yep it was reversible!  My image was colored with Copic markers, and cut out with a classic Spellbinder circle die.  I then cut 2 pieces from the SB fancy tag  #3 set, placing one up and down, and then cutting the ends off the second, and adding it to the sides of my image.  My embellishments are black opaque sticky dots, and a black lacy embellishment.  I also added a few strokes of white gel pen to my sun.  My inside sentiment is also from Inkadinkado and says, "Sending you cheerful wishes to brighten your day".

     Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday.  We relaxed yesterday, and today we are finishing up some outdoor chores.  Thanks for the visit!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Super card, Mary Anne, and congratulations in using the sunshine stamp at last - it's fabulous :) Elizabeth xx

Carol L said...

I think you and I are both working on using our stash, and this card is amazing! I'm loving that dsp and especially the fancy black design at the bottom! Way to use your stash!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This one came out very cute, I like the sun stamp and the dp you backed it with really works. The fancy tag dies dress it up and are a perfect compliment to the bottom fancy black scroll thingy.

Patti J said...

Kudos to you for using that stash! Your card is wonderful. I love everything about it! Thanks for sharing!

Di said...

Love the sunshine stamp Mary Anne - and what a fabulous card you made using it! Love it :)

I can't believe I wasn't following you, just rectified that.

Hugs

Di xx