Saturday, July 4, 2015

Summertime Fun!

 
     I created this card a few weeks ago, and thought I would share it for the 4th, since everyone enjoys all that good old summer fun!  Not your typical red, white, and blue card, but more to celebrate other traditions like the hot dog eating contest. 

     I stamped my hot dog stamp which is from Rubber Baby Buggie Bumpers, and my Weenie sentiment from Repeat Impressions.  Coloring was done with Copics and I glazed my mustard with Paper Glaze.  My rectangles were cut with Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangles.  I added gingham ribbon, a 3D pinwheel, and a brad.  I used a kraft base, and designer paper from Imaginisce.

     Maybe I will find a good challenge for this today!  If you have any ideas, let me know!

     We are experiencing rain for at least part of our day, so it is putting a damper on outside activities, for now.  Enjoy whatever you have planned!

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Love the sentiment and your hot dog looks pretty tasty! Have a great 4th of July - rain or shine.
Lynn

Carol L said...

That hot dog looks like a real one, and I like that cute dsp! The rain ruined our plans for grilling steak today, so guess what we're having for our July 4th dinner? Hot dogs! LOL Happy 4th!

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh....this looks SO real! Great card, Mary Anne! Thanks for sharing :)

StampTramps said...

At first glance, that hot dog looked so real that I thought it must be some sort of a fancy sticker. Great job on this card and I hope you found a challenge to submit it to.

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
I love love this one. That hot dog looks real and you found the perfect dp to back it up. The sentiment well that just goes without saying. LOL

scrappymo! said...

Delicious card! lol

Seriously, this is really fun and cute!