Thursday, October 30, 2014

Busy Beaver

     Happy Thursday!  I can not believe it is going to be Halloween, already!  We are expecting a deep chill in the air for the weekend.  I hope to be able to settle in and get my craft on. 

 
     Today, I would like to share a card that I created using stamps from Darcie's Heart & Home Stamps, and lots of paper scraps from my desk.  Coloring was done with Copic markers, and I added a simple cake brad as an embellishment.  I do believe some of the paper scraps are from We R, and their Happy Camper line.

     I would like to enter this over at Pixie's Snippets Playground #148.  I just love Di and the gang .  It is all snippets, all the time, at the playground.  It helps to keep a paper hoarder like me in check!

     It may be a good idea to enter over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, this week, since it is "Anything Goes" week!

     Have a great weekend, and it makes me so happy when you decide to stop by!

9 comments:

Carol L said...

AAck!! This is too flippin' cute with that little beaver! I love the papers and how you coordinated them all together! Great use of snippets and a totally fun card!

craftieodmae said...

Super cute dear friend!!!

Di said...

Totally adorable card Mary Anne - that little beaver is so, so cute! And thank you so much for the very kind words - I always say it's the playmates who really make the Playground such fun - cards like this little beauty are a first rate example!

Hugs

Di xx

jimlynn said...

Looks to me like you've already got your "crafting on" with this cutie! Love the beaver and that sentiment is perfect! Great background paper too. It's adorable!!!! Stay warm this weekend!
Lynn

Janice M said...

Oh Mary Anne this is too cute! The papers you used are perfect for this little guy.

Mrs A. said...

I love all the colours on this cute little beaver card. Hugs Mrs A.

MaryH said...

Just saw you were a winner over at the Playground too. Big congrats. I know you'll find a great use for the fab pressie. Hugs

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Mary Anne, super cute image and I love the papers.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Super cute image, it's a gorgeous card.

Love and hugs
Maarit