Monday, July 7, 2014

Shake It!

 
     This morning, I had a little time to create, before work.  One of the challenges that peaked my interest this week, is one from Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  They want us to make a shaker card.  I have not made many of these, but I am rather please with how this came out.

I used SU! By the Tide stamp set.  Sentiment is A Muse
Inks- Memento Rich Cocoa, Hero Arts Unicorn White
I used a shaker template stamp- Sorry, it's so old I can't read the maker.
Card Stock-  white and rich brown
Designer Paper- Studio Calico Here and There
Embellishments- silver and gold sequins, and hemp twine

     Hope you like what I came up with.  Have a happy Monday, and thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

Carol L said...

WHOA! You rocked the challenge with this card!!!! I love every single detail, and the next time we get together, you must show me how you created this!! Awesome card!

jimlynn said...

OMG! Mary Anne, This rates right up there with one of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen in my life!!! I could just sit here and stare at it all day long! Sensational!!!!!
Lynn

Laura Sterckx said...

This is gorgeous! The neutral colors are fabulous and I love the little details. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

Jingle said...

This is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Shake it! Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This one is so elegant and well designed. You are really having fun creating.

Donna Hanley said...

Super nice shaker card. Love that seahorse. I really need to learn how to make one of these Enjoy the week.

Sue said...

Mary Anne, I love your black and white sea horse shaker card.

Thanks so much for your kind words and all prayers are so very much appreciated.

Hugs
Sue

craftieodmae said...

Love it, the perfect masculine card!

Becky said...

wow, this is stunning!

JD/ Jill said...

So cute...well done, I did my first shaker card a few week's ago...Now I have admit that I"m addicted to them...just have to find the time to make some more...